Make a Payment
Internet and Telephone Banking through your Financial Institution (links below)
- Add Payee – Affinity Credit Solutions.
- Your Account number is the 6 digit file number on the notice you have received from our office.
- Your account will be updated within 2 business days.
- Sign in to your online or mobile banking site and choose the Interac e-Transfer option.
- Send payment to email@example.com
- Your Security Question is “what is my file number”
- The Security Answer is the six digit File # on the front of an Affinity notice that you have received.
- In the optional Message box enter – "Full name of person owing debt".
Bank of Montreal Direct Deposit
- Deposit Cash at any Bank of Montreal.
- Alberta – Trust Account # 1145-588 Transit # 0014
- B.C. – Trust Account # 1325-602 Transit # 0004
- Contact our office immediately after depositing to make sure the payment gets credited to your account (the bank will not disclose the payer)
- Make cheque payable to Affinity Credit Solutions or the original creditor.
- Write your File # on the Cheque or Money Order
- Mail to: 202 - 10217 106 Street NW Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1H5